Spathiphyllum is a genus of about 47 species of monocotyledonous flowering plants in the family Araceae, native to tropical regions of the Americas and southeastern Asia. Certain species of Spathiphyllum are commonly known as spath or peace lilies.
Also known as the “peace lily,” the serene Spathiphyllum plant is a lasting expression of your deepest sympathy. With glossy green leaves and fragrant white blooms, each one is hand-selected by our florists and tucked into a charming woven basket planter. It makes a thoughtful and comforting gift when sent to a service or to the homes of family, friends and colleagues.
- Peace Lily Plant (Spathiphyllum) features sword-like leaves and fragrant white flowers; accented with Spanish moss
- Arrives in a keepsake woven wicker basket planter
- Large plant measures approximately 10″D
- Medium plant measures approximately 8″D
- Small plant measures approximately 6″D
- Appropriate to send to a service or to the home of family, friends or colleagues
- Our florists hand-pick each plant, so colors, varieties and container may vary due to local availability.